Expert advice on copier cost management in Philly
If you’re anything like me your ears perk up when you hear an expert giving free advice. So perk your ears up, here are a few tips that will save you some money if you use a copier.
- When you go to buy look at the whole picture. We call it total cost of ownership. Rather than look only at machine cost, or cost per print, keep both factors in mind together.
- Check out your machines’ maintenance records. Does one break down a lot? How much does it cost you to have it out of commission.
- Don’t get color unless it’s necessary. If you get it, it will be used and it will end up costing more.
- If you don’t need tabloid then don’t get it.
- If you work for a large company then let your rep know. Sometimes there are “major account” price distinctions.