There is no substitute for amazing color prints when it comes to advertising for your business. Unfortunately, many people with color printers do not know how to fully utilize it. Many people will just take whatever print comes from their office machine and move on with their day. However, this is not the best way to get the best color prints from your machine. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps to start seeing the difference from your color copier.
What most people don’t understand is that your office machine has settings that can make your machine work more efficiently. You can make it so your machine is ready for whatever job you are going to take on. This can make it work faster or, in this case, give you better looking prints. You just have to know how to use your printer to the best of your abilities.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should start seeing great color prints immediately.