If you are in the market for a copier in Philadelphia, you should make sure one of the first questions you answer is whether you need tabloid sized prints or not. Tabloid paper (11 X 17) is useful for engineers and people who do booklets, but most people actually don’t have a need for tabloid sized prints or copies. If you do, you will buy an A3 copier in Philadelphia. If you don’t, you can get away with an A4 copier in Philadelphia. It is just important to know which one you need.
Now, the advantages of each:
Why buy a Letter/Legal copier?
- Is generally faster at a much lower price point
- Cheaper to purchase
- Easier to move
- Comes standard with scan/print/fax features
Why to buy a A3 (Tabloid) copier?
- Can handle higher volumes of print per month (like 25,000 plus)
- Is less likely to break soon
- Has better stapling/finishing options
Give us a call if you are looking for a copier in Philadelphia.