If your business heavily relies on getting the best color prints then you need to get the best product possible. Too many people stick with lame colors because they don’t know that they can get better results. Getting the brightest colors from your copier doesn’t have to be difficult. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps and you should start seeing amazing results immediately.
What many people do not realize is that your copier has settings to help you maximize your work. This can help you speed up prints, get better colors and so much more. Today we just want to show you how to get the brightest colors from your copier.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
That’s all it takes to start seeing bolder, brighter colors from your office color copier. Follow these steps and wow the competition with the best prints you can offer.